Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Blog REVIVAL!!

Monday, December 6, 2010
 
The unused boxing wax that we used to box our dental casts during prosthodontic lab. Material recycled =P

ALOHA!! I've been talking about updating my blog for a loooooooong while but din't really have time to do so. Too busy with my student lifestyle. (DUH!) Lol. Guess what. I'm now in the magnificent library of Manipal University. It's really a perfect place for study because even whispering is not allowed. Hehe. Feels good having nothing to do after exam, sitting in the library, typing and listening to soothing music. Ahhh.. What a pleasure of life =]
Library in Manipal University, Manipal.

U might ask, what are you doing in the library then since you finished your exam? Hoho. It's because i have my loved one sitting beside me, preparing for his exam tomorrow. I'll give him my support just by sitting beside him and hear him breathing. Yes i never really show PDA (Public Display Affection), but i just cant help it. God made us meet, know and fall for each other here in Manipal. Till now i still thank God very much, that He has gave me breath, and sent someone like him into my life so that i can hear him breath.

We ought to be the role model for couples nowadays. We promised each other to put God first in our life, in our relationship. Like what pastor said to us, it's God who attracts us to each other; when we love each other more than God, the attraction is lost, and the relationship breaks. I guess that's what happening to Christian couples nowadays? *shrug* Pastor also told us: when you hold hands, hold hands and pray. Pray for a stronger and God-centered relationship. And ask God to bind and seal our hands and hearts together. Because anything that God seals, nobody can break. =]


     My chipped-off edentulous cast T.T                   Maxillary Lateral Incisors


Well life have been treating me well, occationally some lemons, but most of the time it gives me honey. =D Just finished with my first sessionals by the way. Had some discouragements in between, too busy dating(LOL padan muka lah bah tu), and i admit that i didn't do my best. But God is faithful. My result wasnt GOOD, but wasnt bad either. =] Shall work harder next sessionals. There's always a second chance. But now, goyang kaki tunggu CUTI!!! Yes holiday is in less than a week time!! My darling Malaysia here i come!! Christmas Sales please wait for me!!! Mummy be ready to cook NICE NICE FOOD!!!!!! Gosh i'm so so so so excited to go back HOME. Home is always a better place for you to rest your busy soul. Don't you think so? =)
YUM!!!!!


Oh ya before i forgot, i want to post a small update about my church retreat to Goa, a beautiful place for us to experience God. Hehe. It is about 5 hours away from Manipal by train, and that was the first time i experienced the train ride in INDIA. Hmmmmmmmmm... It was.. a whole new experience, and if possible, i wouldn't wanna hop into a sleeper train anymore. Here are some pictures taken during the trip, and God's presence was so strong that we were all blessed =] (and it was the 1st time i managed to catch both sunrise and sunset in a day with him, walking along the seashore, enjoying the sea breeze. That was our 1st month anniversary *heart*) 

 In the train station. @@ We had to wait for 3 hours for the train to come, which made it 2 am. 

 We took the sleeper train, and believe me, it looks much more nicer from the outside.

But it was worth it. This was our camp site in Goa---> ASHIRVAD, Fr. Peter Verhaelen Memorial.

 We visited The Church of St. Francis Xavier, Goa

 Us, modelling the UNSTOPPABLE camp T-Shirt.
 Devotion

 Two very annointed pastors from Bangalore, Pr. Priji & Pr. Hari
 GAME time!!!

And MAKAN TIME =]
1st month anniversarry ♥♥♥:
THE sunrise
Sunset @ beach in GOA.





P/S Christmas coming soon! Wish all of you an early Christmas!!! Muakss =p

0 Comments to Blog REVIVAL!!: