Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Car key stuck in the butt!

Thursday, January 14, 2010
Ok pls dont misunderstand. hahahahaha... Oppss. It's suppose to be the CAR's butt. Not mine =P

It was this morning when i sent my mum to work... She opened the car boot and took her things and WALA! She forgot to take the keys and directly went up her office. Me, meanwhile has a spare car key, drove off home. With another car key stuck in the butt. Oh ok sorry it's car boot. lol.

While i was driving alone syok syok, i seen some driver scrolled down their car window trying to say something to me. At 1st i thought was those "fan choong" (translation: illegal filipino zai) trying to hit on me (ok i get that always LOL), so i just ignored them. But after that i seen chinese guy, old woman, and even 11 yr old child calling on me. I was like "What the * ?!"

Finally i smelled something  fishy so i pun scroll down my window, see what they gonna say. (I was stil driving syok syok). "Your keys stuck on your backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!" A woman shouted. OKAY now i know what happened. OMG. Lol. I was speechless.

Thank you so much KK fellows. Else i wont know what to do if someone took it and duplicate it and track me down and come to steal my car (as if anyone wants to steal a lousy 7 yrs old proton wira lol). Oooh i love KK so much. Lol.

Hmmm... Speechlees... But i feel warmth deep down inside my heart. Oh i'm so touched! It's simply beautiful when u try to help someone you dont know, particularly strangers. Especially in this cold-blooded world where everyone only mind their own business. You know what. Even a small act you did can help people, without you realising it. So make changes today people!! Haha (i sounds like a politician)

Okla.. till we meet again next time =]


Love,
Felicia :*

0 Comments to Car key stuck in the butt!: