Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010
I'm backk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I know. I know. I abandoned my blog for months! Well, it's just that life in ktt, sucks. Besides online, dramas, gossips, outings (no $ liao T.T), jogging around ktt padang, eating, sleeping and God knows what else, thr's litteraly NOTHING to do! NADA! Stupid KI program. Simply stupid.

But now i'm gonna add some spices in my life.. By blogging! hahahaha. Sounds stupid i know.

However i've something to announce! i'm now a Christian! I never knew that being a believer of Christ can be such an amazing thing. I feel peaceful, happy and positive towards life! Even though life in ktt can really be depressing. Lol. But now i feel like i'm given fresh air. I'm a newborn baby! Halleluyah!

By the way our placings in India is to be announced later~ However i already know whr i'll be going........ Guess what.....
JENG JENG JENG JENG....................
I'm going to Manipal College Of Dental Science!!!!! Manipal!! Erhem wait a sec. Some just told me that MCODS has two campuses: Manipal and Mangalore... Not confirmed yet which campus m i goin. Oh my dear God! Please please please let me go to Mangalore!! Amen! (I heard more civilization there. Lol. I apologize if i offended someone. XD)

Anyway Liying is going with me... so no matter whr i'm going, WE WILL stick together!!! YAY! So happy. We wished so hard to be together in India! Hope we wont be separated in two campuses :(

Oh ya forgot to mention. Me n JunMei planned to record our WONDERFUL voices and post it on FB (IF the quality of our products are GOOD/Excellent), as a result of the super duper boring life we have here in KTT. Thank god for that. Lol. We might do a few songs.. So, Stay tuned!! I really hope we can get a few songs done really really nicely.. *Praying hard*

3 Comments to I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Lynnette said...

go india...hope when u cum bck dun bcum ang ka leh

liying said...

i hope we wont be seperated too !!!!!
=(

Felicia said...

T.T i'll pray really hard for that. hope we'll all go together to the same uni. no matter mangalore or manipal.