Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Elken trip 19/04/2010

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Lol. Apparently this is an exhibition to promote their so-called spirulina tablets; Cover: health exhibition. We reached there around 1.30pm, and a saw a large board showing "Subway", just opposite the building we were goin.

"Can we sneak out? I wanna go eat!!" I told Liying. This is a really stupid and unneccessary trip. I heard that the organiser actually paid KTT to bring us there. What for??! We're not that rich to buy spirulina tablets anyway, when most of us saving up to buy new phone/laptop/netbook/clothes/facial products etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc..........................................

Yet I saw some of them DID actually sneak out. Regretted that a bit. YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. I stayed and became a good obedient girl. LOL. (Well, its because i heard got free spirulina noodles for us later as refreshments. Hahaha!)

Thay took picture of each of us hugging a bright red soft-toy heart. Then someone told me it'll be used to stick on the free spirulina bottle that they'll give us later. (Just the bottle. No spirulina inside.) And its actually very nice!!!

Me holding mah bottle =D


Okay they brought us to a so-called human body tour, but it's a lousy one, since we're doctors/dentists-to-be, we've seen more than that for sure (from House, Grey's Anatomy, Team Medical Dragon, etc?? Lol)

Okay enough of the critics. Now the good part. The lighting was VERY good for taking pictures. Kinda informative (at least we know more about the spirulina tablets). And... and... and... and....... Oh ya the game we played before having refreshments is super duper easy! She asked me a question that even primary school students can answer: What does blood carry? Without knowing it, I raised up my hand and shouted: "  OXYGEN!".   Okay. That's my reflex action. Dont blame me for that. I got a free instant coffee when i manage to throw a ping pong ball into a LARGE hole. (Who cant do this? LOL)

Well, the refreshments part. My favourite. The noodles are delicious! Maybe because we're hungry. Or i'm hungry. Lol. There were two flavours: tom yam and tomatoes (tasted like bolognese). Nice!




Now lets just let the pictures do the talking =]


Don't know exactly what this is. Maybe the bigger one is the organic radish. Lol.

  Me posing with some cholesterol

Camwhores =]

Our bottles!!!! =]

0 Comments to Elken trip 19/04/2010: