Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

=D

Monday, April 26, 2010
Was trying to update my blog abt Kannada night. But apparently KTT's sucky internet connection wont lemme do so. Damnit.

My housemates are currently chatting abt suisidal methods. Lol.

And i cut my fringe. By myself =] I'm stil so in love with the dolly fringe. Haha. Tried to grow my fringe but cant stand it. Although long fringe will make me look more matured (?). No i'm stil stuck in my wonderland and my dreamland and whatever-land where you spent you childhood in. I dont wanna grow up yet.
*Dancing n hopping around like a lil' girl*

By the way i saw this in a magazine which i'm reading recently : “ 不能活得漂亮,至少努力长得漂亮。” (If you cant live your life beautifully, at least try to make youself beautiful.) ROLF!

0 Comments to =D: