Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Mid-night SUPPER!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Guess what is that?
 Ans: My supper tonight at 11.40pm!!!!

LiYing bought it for me frm One U. Omg. Love that girl so so much!!


 See the texture? Really soft in the inside, stuffed with some seafood (which i dint know coz i ate too fast. Only knew it when i saw the cover later. Lol.) YUMMY!!



Omg it was tooooooooooooo NICE and i just finished it all without knowing it!!!!!

Damn. Gonna gain a few kilos after this. Okay i promise Jesus that i shall only drink liquid tomorrow. ONE WHOLE DAY. Lord please gimme the strength to resist temptation towards FOOD and gimme motivation to start my diet program AGAIN. Amen.

6 Comments to Mid-night SUPPER!!!:

Lynnette said...

no swear to god my dear.

Felicia Tee said...

lol why not? u sounds serious. i'm scared

LingDi said...

Shouldn't swear to God. Make promise instead. Promise is a very powerful thing. Btw, girl! Okonomiyaki is nice!!! It's Hiroshima's most famous food and I had it before! Yumm... But, it's more common with cabbage, noodles and pork(?). But yumm!!

Felicia said...

I see! Haha thx for tellin me that :*
Omg that thing is actually called Okonomiyaki! Lol. Dint know until this moment.

liying said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....
glad u like it =)

Felicia said...

liying: finally u know how to leave comments. LOL. yea i really liked it. muaks muaks my dear!!!!