Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Actsperience . Love

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thank you, Father. For sending such amazing people to surround me. Even just for a really short period of one month, i've really grown much and learnt a lot.


Midnight McD session with Acts Campus students. =]


Thank you, people. Thank you, Acts Church. Thank you, pastors. Thank you, my family in Christ. It was such a great blessing to know you all. One billion "thank you" couldn't express my gratitude completely.



Pr.Dave, sharing about Campus Revo during RE:UNION

Yes they are indeed that good. They dont mind the fact that I'll be leaving to India soon, they stil love me and help me grow. They treat me like a baby. A flower bud that will soon bloom into beautiful flower that wouldn't wilt, by God's grace. They stil pour out their time to teach me and mentor me. They teased me and bullied me, but out of love. Lol.

Nobody ever did that to me before. Believe it or not, I was the loner in school last time. Nobody ever wanna waste their time talking to me. Sounds sad right. Haha. But here everyone do love people genuinely. Quote Pr. Dave: "At the end, it's all about the people."

Another campus breakout session


 In Acts I learnt that i'm complete and secure in Christ. I learnt the worth of being a woman, especially through Pr. Sandra. We are custom made by God, and He holds us gently in His hands. One day our Father will carefully put us into the hands of someone worthy. He has great plans for us, and He only gives us His best =]
Quote from the BIBLE: "When your Earthly father knows how to shower you with good gifts, what more our Father in Heaven?"
Matthew 7:11 -- If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!


And this i'll remember forever: "No one ever regretted keeping themselves pure; but ALL regretted when they gave out themselves to someone not their spouse, especially girls." --- P.I. Sarah Fong. I think ALL females, old and young, NEED to know about this, urgently.

I'm really glad that i know Christ at this point. A point where most of us will be deprive of LOVE. It's sad that not all know that God's love is sufficient for us. Not all know that God's grace is enough for us. Not all! And they really need to know! God really loves us unconditionally. He knows everyone. He loves everyone. Including sinners. He condemns sins, but He doesn't condemn you. Yes He doesn't.



Here are some pictures taken during this short but fruitful period. I somehow lost my cam-whoring ability here. Might be due to the feeling of inferiority as everyone else are using DSLR to snap professional pictures. Especially when i know most of the people in Actsposure (photography ministry) LOL. Sorry if i din't manage to take pictures with you, you know i love you. =] (btw I stole some pictures from facebook.. XD)

SJ2 Homes:
We signed our names on our used cups. Hehe.
Charles! So sexy! Pheeweet!!

Laughing at jokes during sharing in Homes.


Jonathan Chong wearing ripped jeans. And so we throw our ice-cream potong into the holes. LOL


Hahaha! I found my camwhore-mate! Cheers, Vennessa =]


Me, Ellie and Sue Ting


I like this one =]


Yvonne! My mentor =] miss her already!


We love people with different colours.



Haha


Serving food in Homes =]

RE:UNION:
Our 30 sec dance. LOL


The temporary dancers for Light Bulb (Dance Ministry)

VIP (Volunteer and Internship Programme):

Yew Jin, Audrey, Salby, me and Susu.
Yvonne shooting Ben Choong, Vincent and Yew Jin for the VIP promo shoot,


...while others chatting, waiting for their turns.


LOL. Don't ask me. She asking:"Do i look like a Korean girl? " =.=


Haha. From left: Audrey, Nathaneal, Salby, Fee Vien and Susu.




Oops. Hahaha


I'll never forget u girls!!

Outing with housemates:

Yvonne and Tracy treated us T.G.I.Fridays for our farewell!! Thanks!!
Salmon Pasta

Erm.. Forgot the name. Something something Chicken and cheese

Tracy ordered this.  Looked so gorgeous!

And Yvonne ordered this. LOL. Grilled lamb in disguise.

Tracy

Miscellaneous:
A sweet letter from Pr.Sandra

Cute Megan and Tracy

She's gonna grow up to be a gorgeous woman!

Megan and Bubbles


I was born in Acts. I was baptised in Acts. I grow in Acts. Although i'm leaving, my heart will stil be in Acts. And once i told Pr. Dave: "I wanna get married in Acts!" LOL.

Till we meet again. =] Will surely miss u guys! Take care and God bless!!



P/s : Credits to Kenny Ng and Jonathan Chong and myself for the photos! XOXO

4 Comments to Actsperience . Love:

LingDi said...

I am so proud of you, Felicia! You've grown so much ever since KI. Really thank God for blessing you so much!
Last year around this time, I was praying to God that you will accept Him into your life because somehow, in my heart, I know you will. God is awesome! He is so wonderful to you and I really pray for you that you'll have overflowing blessings in your life in India!

Felicia Tee said...

Thank you!! MuakS!! Christine once told me that i'm u girls' answered prayer. So touched hearing that T.T
God is indeed awesome! =] Anyway i pray that God will continue to be with you in Mangalore and bless you with all His might. Continue to shine for Jesus!

Kenng Ng said...

*points* thats my pics :P
like ur post very much

Melzie said...

Babe!

Your story is an inspiration to all of us here in KTT CF :)