Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Random post about LOVE

Saturday, May 1, 2010
People have been asking me a question: Do you have a boyfriend? What? Is "boyfriend" a nesseccity in life now? Yes stop exclaiming already. I dont have and i never had a boyfriend before. Is that The Eighth Wonder of The World? Is that because everybody should start dating at my age (i'm not that old!! )? Is that because i'm outgoing and pretty and hot that i SHOULD have a boyfriend? (Okay enough of the narcissism. Don't vomit, people. LOL.)

Firstly, what do boyfriends do? Take GOOD care of you. Listen to you when everybody else doesnt wanna listen. Then complain that you are noisy, shouting: leave me alone. Carry your handbags and your shopping victories. Share everything with you. Doensnt allow you to talk to other guys. Eat your leftovers. Commenting on your clothes. Need you to pick his clothes because he doesnt know how to dress up. Then complain about your choice of clothing. Pay for your meals. Buy stuffs for you. Make you wait anticipatingly for his calls whole night. And NEVER call back. So-called protect you. Rob your heart. Then smash it into pieces.

Now. I dont need somebody to take care of me. I'm OLD enough to carry my own stuffs, eat every meal on time, sleep on time, bath on time. I know how to dress up. I can finish my own meal. I know how to cross the road. I know how to chew my food. And I certainly dont appreciate you smoking into my face!


And no although i'll be glad and happy if you pay for my meals, i dont need it. (NEED and WANT are two different things). We girls are independant animals. We can afford a roti canai ourselves. For we can earn our own money using our own brains.

I dont need more guys to crash my heart. For it had been hurt once. Due to my immaturity and stupidity. Yet i never regretted. What's life without pain? The pain will always be there for a reason. I dont wanna forget those wounds, but just let me keep the scars deep down inside me. For now i've given my heart to Christ. He is the only man that wouldnt break my heart. I believe.

I dont want a shallow relationship. I dont want puppy-love. I dont want a relationship that will make me feel relieved when it ended. I dont want a boyfriend.  *大丈夫 by Jolin Tsai playing in background* lol. And i believe that God has someone in mind for me =]


I NEED a real man. Whom i can intellectually communicate with. Whom i can talk about life with. Whom have same interests and same goals in life. Whom i can feel emotionally attached with. Whom i can know what is he thinking when he raise his brows or bite his lips. Who knows me more than i know myself. Who appreciates me for who I am.Who doesnt need to say a word but i know he'll always be there for me. Who will make me feel safe in his arms. Who wont take me as a burden, but as a companion.

God, I pray that someday a guy like that will come into my life. And if i'm not aware about it, please drop me hints and let me know. I dont wanna miss a man like that, Father. He might not be the hottest guy on Earth, he might not be perfect, but he shall be the one that will always stand by me through high and low, joy and sorrow. He shall be the one that i can spend my whole life with. Amen.

3 Comments to Random post about LOVE:

Lynnette said...

same goes to me.
everyone was asking the same stupid question.
is it a MUST to have one when we changed to a new environment?
is it a MUST to have one in our age?
i'd been asking myself the same question too.
it haunted me seriously!
well, Abba father knows what and who to deal with.
He will prepare the best for us.
hope to see you and i in our best relationship.
god bless you, sister! =)

Felicia Tee said...

yes i totally feel you my dear..
just stay cool and relax and God will prepare everything for us! We just need to wait and meanwhile just improve ourselves in every aspects. then hope we'll be good enough for THE ONE when we meet him in the future =]
God bless you too!! Muakss :*

Lynnette said...

was reading the comment that u posted on mine
thanks for understanding
i just dont have other ways to express my feelings as i cant talk to those who used to be "friends"
finally i felt some kinda "comforter" from u
it did helps
thanks a lot for that
and im gonna have a new post in less than an hour
stay tuned

may god bless u my dear (: