Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Homemade Chocolate Cheesecake!!

Thursday, May 13, 2010
I made it! I made it! I made it! I made it! I made it!!! Whee~~~


Ingredients : 

 Crust:
One packet of chocolate waffle
1/4 cup of butter
Cake:
250g cream cheese
one packet of cooking chocolate
one packet of milk chocolate with Hazelnut (I want the Hazelnut. lol)
1 cup of whipped cream
2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
a packet of Chipsmore cookies (actually wanted the chocolate chips only but cant find =[ )
Others:
Your hands. And brain. Lol.



Method:
1. Melt the butter in microwave, then crush the waffles until u get something like this:
    You can crush it more.. Just that i'm too lazy. XD


2. Pour it on a pan and lay them flat to make the crust for the cheesecake. Chill.
Okay it sort of look like the grains eaten by chicken. Or bird. Or whatever it is. LOL.

3.  Melt the chocolate. (My favourite part. Hehe.)


4. Beat the cream cheese until it is soft and fluffy. (Soft and fluffy?! I took about 40mins on this step! To beat the cream cheese until soft but not fluffy. The definition of FLUFFY please.) Then add the melted chocolate into the soft and fluffy cheese cream.

5. Add the whipped cream, lemon juice and vanilla essence to the cheese mixture and blend.

6. I added the Chipsmore cookies into the mixture (to my likings =P) then pour the mixture on the crust prepared just now.
Looked a bit like cow shit. Sorry guys!

7. Smoothen it, put in fridge for at least 8 hours, then.............. JENG JENG JENG JENG~

8. SERVE!~~~~


















Pardon the frost on the cake, i put it in the freezer, which i get a good scolding from my mum after that. lol







Yum yum!! *Wink*

1 Comments to Homemade Chocolate Cheesecake!!:

Felicia Tee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.