Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Lappie, Blood donation, Blue, and IP Man 2

Monday, May 10, 2010
Changed my template... I recently have a thing for BLUE. Blue Punjabi suits for both Kannada and Hindi Night. And i find blue very peaceful and comfortable. haha. Like my template so much.. I guess i not gonna change it for a long period of time.. =]

Sent my lappie for service today. Gonna get her back soon!! So exited. (Haha okay yes i get contented easily) I'm not gonna buy a new lappie for now.. And i'm gonna stop thinking about it. God, give me strength to resist temptation, amen! By the way i bought new laptop skin for my beloved lappie! I'll show u guys my skin when she came back frm her "hospital". Whee~~~

I saw a blood donation campaign going on just now @ Karamunsing... This is my SECOND attempt to donate blood but failed again!!
 "Sorry miss, you hav low haemoglobin count. It's normal for girls but it's not enough to donate to people." Why Why WHY?!! Am i destined that i cannot ever donate my blood?? I wanna do good with my blood!! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!

I googled how toincrease my blood haemoglobin count and here it is:
"Remedies to increase haemoglobin 
The fastest way to boost your hemoglobin is to stockpile in foods that are rich in iron. Iron provides red blood cells, which determine the quantity of hemoglobin in the blood. If your body is deficient in iron, chances are very high that you would also be deficient in hemoglobin. Some of the foods rich in iron are spinach, beetroot, soya beans, apples, almonds, pears, tomatoes, potato peels, figs and alfalfa sprouts. In order to add to your blood count, you can also include at least one serving of red meat in a day. This will also raise your hemoglobin levels very rapidly. You must make sure your body receives a combination of at least five to seven of these edibles every single day, in order to boost your count. It is preferable to have most of the listed components (except meat) raw, as they are richest in iron. Cooking may destroy iron content by as much as half. Potato peels may be dried and toasted in order to make them an interesting snack.
It is also important to cut back on tea, coffee, cigarettes and alcohol, since all of them inhibit absorption of iron in the body and therefore reduce your blood count. You can have herbal tea, fresh juices or water instead."


*That means i should eat spinach, beetroot, soya beans, apples, almonds, pears, tomatoes, potato peels, figs and alfalfa sprouts everyday and can't drink tea and coffee so frequently anymore =[*

Sigh. Kla i'll update more when my lappie came back home to mama. Lots of my pictures are inside her brain. Just hope the guy wont re-format her la.

Oh ya by the way IP Man 2 is AWESOME!!!!!! MUST WATCH!!  *Cried when Sammo Hung died being punched violently by the stupid ugly ang mo. T.T
(Gonna steal IP Man from Liying and watch it when i get back to KTT)


Thats all for now.. Tata! =] Have a nice day and God bless you all!

0 Comments to Lappie, Blood donation, Blue, and IP Man 2: