Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Random random random

Thursday, May 13, 2010
Too random.. Coz too bored. Just saw everyone on facebook, wearing sarees, and looking great! Argh.. I missed the awesome night! Never mind.. I'll make the graduation night awesome too. =]

My beloved lappie had come bac to mama!! Here's her new look:



By the way i went back to my old primary school when i fetch my brother from school... And guess what? It's not old at all! It has became so so beautiful and clean and advanced. I was amazed so i took pics of my school. So the money we donated to school was not wasted afterall.. Pround of it. =]




Okay literally nothing to do now... Gonna do some bible reading. Tata!


Lurve mah bible =] :*

2 Comments to Random random random:

lavenderstears said...

wow,u've updated ur blog so much recently...and wif more photos..ermm,dun feel regret for missing tamil nite cos many ppl went bk on tat day too...so actually quite few ppl left...hehe btw y there is no chat box here?

Felicia Tee said...

coz many ppl kept on spamming my chatbox with advertisements and stuffs. i mean the anonymous. gggrrrr. lol will create one soon since u ask for it. lol