Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A LONG update after one month of happening life

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Okay this blog post will take me forever if i dont start now. Lol. Anyhow i changed my template again... Finding one to settle down. Till I found you, babe. Lol.

Alright lets start from the days after exam and before our graduation day.
As usual, i'd like the pictures to do the talking. =]


One of the outings. This time with Susu, Christine and Queenie. Quite a random combinition of people. Haha.

Okay pardon me please. I'm just admiring the wonderful creation of God. Lol

Steamed egg in a bathtub. Yes it's a mini bathtub lol. 

See? The whole restaurant is decorated like a toilet. And we DO eat from the mini toiletbowl: >>>
P/S:  Liying dint know that i was taking picture of her. Hahahaha.
This is the cheesy baked rice ordered by Chua. Inside a toilet bowl.
They do have ice-creams in the shape of shit. Luckily I'm too full for more dessert. Haha.


Our KTT KI Graduation Day!!
A small gift for all of us.
Kinda handy actually. Especially for guys who x groom themselves. Haha.

The name of the university i'll be going to. Honestly, i cant wait for my new adventures there!! Thank God for sending me there. I know you send me there for ur purpose. =]

In my ugly green graduation robe. Grrr.

Glamorous girls, oh ya, and a guy, in sarees.

One of my goodest friend, Joel. And Jun Mei behind. Hahaha.

And i like this very much. Haha.
And this too. Haha.


Chill-out session in IceRoom after the graduation tea. LOL. Yes people kept on staring at us.
Female-version BORAT. Lol.
After the chill-out session we actually went for a movie. Shrek 3. In our sarees. LOL. What an adventure... =P

Ipoh 3days 2nights Trip
After the graduation day my god-father asked m to find him in Ipoh. Here's the famous taugeh chicken rice and seriously, it was GOOD.


My lovely god-sister

The next day, he suddenly announced that we're going to Pulau Pangkor. I thought it's gonna be a one day trip, manatau suddenly when we reached there he announced that we're gonna stay there for a night! We dint bring anything to change! NADA!


The very small chalet in which we stayed one night in.

Since we dint bring anything, except for a wallet and a phone, my god-mother went to buy all sorts of "I love Pangkor" type of T-shirts for us to change. Hahaha.

Obviously, i just woke up lol. See that T-shirts on me and my god-sis? LOL

Alright here are some random shots:
A refreshing cup of watermelon juice in a hot hot day. Mmmm... Aaahhhh...

The beach is just across the roads outside our chalet.

The tail from the ferry. So pretty. On our way back to Ipoh.. Looks like a butterfly, doesn't it?


BTN Camp

In case you dont know what is a BTN camp, BTN stands for Biro Tata Negara, which is a brainwashing camp for JPA scholars before we flew off to India.

You might ask: What type of brainwashing is that?? Well... You know I know la. Well enough of that, I'm scared that if i wrote too much here i'll be arrested by the ISA if they read my blog.. Lol.

Anyway, this is how our dorm looks like:
It's super hot in the daytime!!

Every day, we need to wake up at 5 to get ready for the kuliah moral at 6am while the muslims went for their morning prayers. Arghh!! 5am!! What a torture!!

Even he was asleep!!! LOL
Sarah took this snapshot with her life. hahaha. Thx to her!!

We were too bored lol. Ellie drew me a tatoo. Nice a not? =]

Random Pics

A cat we saw on the KTT hill.. So manja.

A present from Acts Campus. Thx a lot!!

VIP (Volunteer and Internship Programme)
To anybody who doesn't know what's that, VIP is a programme in church whereby we serve and work for the church without pay. People has been asking why am i so fanatic when i'm just a new believer? What?! Excuse me? FANATIC? 

I wanna tell the world here that Christianity is not a religion. It's a relationship with our heavenly Father God, through his beloved son Jesus Christ. When you're in a relationship, won't you wanna see that person more? Won't you wanna take care and know everything about that person? Won't you admire and love and wanna do everything for that person? Yeah. That's what Christianity is all about. A relationship with God. We tell him everything, listen to him, obey him, worship him and serve him. He deserves everything because he created us and he loves us. 

Thank you Lord, for creating me and bringing me here in Acts. I enjoyed serving you here, and i enjoyed the relationship with you O Lord. God, may I become a vessel of your joy so that others may know of your goodness when they see how you live in me. Amen.

 Part of the job in AYA office. Cut out the MTG DVD labels using blades. These are the most perfect ones. One cut gao tim! Hallelujah!

I was recording for RE:UNION!!  Whee!!!

By the way, RE:UNION is an annual conference by Acts Church. This time i had the golden opportunity to be a part of it. It was superb. Awesome. Life-changing. I'll blog about it if i got time.. It was seriously good.*Thumbs up*
Thank you Father in Heaven for that awesome conference, Lord, for being with us and touching hearts and souls. For you are a moving God, Lord you had moved in everyone's heart and everyone was blessed by your presence O God. I thank you for your Holy Spirit that came upon everyone in the last day of the conference, Lord, which was very unexpected. Lord i know that it's your timing O God, you want us all to be life-changers. Lord, thereby i pray for strength and courage O God, i pray for wisdom and boldness. Lord for you are truly good, and i wanna be your child forever O God. In Jesus most precious name i pray, Amen. =]

5 Comments to A LONG update after one month of happening life:

ME and only ME said...

well done miss Tee.. :)

Felicia Tee said...

haha. thx mr lim.

Chrissy said...

awesome job in VIP~!!! keep it up hun~!!! we'll bring the spirit to Manipal~!!! wheeee...

ME and only ME said...

goodness... looking the food again at this hour really makes me go crazy... chicken rice.. hungry for meat.... and haven had my dinner somemore.. craving for meat..
hahaha!!

Felicia Tee said...

Christine: glad to have a good bunch of friends like you going to manipal with me =]i'm so blessed! wheee~~

patrick: LOL. i always blog about food.. do come often to build ur cravings!!!! kakakakaka