Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

My BRAND NEW Bible!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Front view

Side view

Back view

Book view. Lol

Thanks to Yvonne who brought me to buy my wonderful beautiful pretty NIV (New International Version) Bible. At first i wanted to get a Kid's bible. Cause' it's so so cute!!! Got colourful pages inside too. Lol. But at last i settled for this. Although it looks childish also. At least it's cheerful enough to get me to open the bible and read it. And I have a thing  for GREEN. LOL.
Gonna spent more time reading Bible. XD

2 Comments to My BRAND NEW Bible!!!!!!:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA I'm actually using a kid's bible you know! Been looking for a new one, but then I love my bible too much to part with it =P

Felicia Tee said...

hahahahaha! yea kids bibles are so so cute!! i'm carrying it everywhr now.. to show off. XD