Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Be weak, then you'll be STRONG

Saturday, June 19, 2010
It's amazing that how God can talk to us. How he showed me gradually what he wanna say to me. It was broken into pieces by pieces.


By the time you join the pieces together, you'll be amazed by the picture that he has been trying to show you.





My child,

You have always been the strong one in your family, among your friends, or even in front of your loved ones. Your family that i gave to you brought you up like this. As the eldest in the family you've learnt to take up all the responsiblities and not to make other people worry about you. You'll never admit that you're sad, nor you'll never admit your problems and worries to anyone easily.

That is a suffering, my dear. I always wanted you to be strong, but not like this, my dear. Not by bringing all your problems to yourself, thinking that the problem is not a big problem afterall. No. Don't think: "It's just a small problem." Everything is big to me. Nothing will be small enough to escape my eyes.

You can tell me all your problems, my child. You've gotta admit that you are weak. You couldn't do it all by yourself. By being weak, you are giving me the honour to take control of your life. By being weak, your are admitting that I am your Father. By being weak, you are actually being strong in me, my girl, for my power is made perfect in your weakness.

Now talk to your friends. Talk to your family. Talk to your leaders. For I have sent them to you. Don't hide all your sorrows to yourself. Don't hide behind the smiley face of yours. I know you do that to cover your pain. Don't. Be weak sometimes, and let me carry you through it all.

Love,
Daddy.

0 Comments to Be weak, then you'll be STRONG: