Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

India is EXCITING Part 1

Monday, August 2, 2010
 Due to HIGH demands of people asking me how's India, here comes the blog post awaited. Hehe.
.
This is my route to Manipal : Home -- KKIA --- KLIA---- Bangalore---- Manipal

Lets start from when i leave home to KKIA (Kota Kinabalu International Airport).

21th July 2010

Mummy! She's so pretty. I think i got it from her. =P

She's the only one who sent me to the airport to fly off to KLIA. She's like tahan-ing the tears. I know i shouldn't cry too. Because I'm going out there to broaden myself. I mean in terms of the MIND and PERSPECTIVES and KNOWLEDGE. Not the BODY. Lol. I love you mum! It's a good thing that i din't cry that day =]


By the way, this is what I brought to India. Totaled up 29kg chun chun, not including my hand luggage. Lol

When i reached KLIA, it was a bit late, but managed to check in on time. Phiew! So touched to see so many people coming to send us off!

 Us! In case you can't see me, I was in the shocking pink collared shirt.LOL

Sharon came to send us off too!
Lynthia!! Miss her a lot already! She' now in Mangalore FYI =]
Haha the famous Indian pose of Lynthia. LOL
Tracy, Yvonne and Julian came too! (Julian the camera man)
Bye Malaysia! Off we go!!
Ooops! Caught in action while i was talking with a HOT stranger from America in the boarding hall. LOL
 In the flight to Bangalore. MH192. Super narrow spaced. Quoted frm Lim Boon: Air Asia in disguise of MAS. Haha.
Meals given in MH192. Okla it compensate our crampy seats. Lol
=D

Bangalore airport. =]  Welcum to INDIA!!
Outside the airport. Going to Presidency Hotel to sleep for 4 hours then we've to fly off the Mangalore again.
Inside the super stuffy bus. =.= Everyone was tired, sweating and exhausted. You can imagine the smell inside the bus. 

At last we reached the hotel! It was super nice, but we only spent abt 4-5 hours there and we've to pay full amount of Rs.2000. The price is including the transport la.
 Main door
That's my luggages! Lol. By the way I realised that the evelator here in India is quite small compared to Malaysia. Maximum can fit in about 8 people only.

Bedroom. =]
Bathroom

Slept once my head touched the pillow. But still can hear Lynn and Lynthia talking. Din't know when did i sleep or when did they sleep. We're assigned in the same room btw =]

22th July 2010
It felt like I just shut my eyes and sleep, but my alarm kept on screaming already. Gosh. Need to fly off to Mangalore today liao.

Breakfast! Chicken sandwich. It was GOOD.
Us in the dining hall. CHEERS to India!
Before hopping up on the bus to Bangalore domestic airport, we snapped a pic in front of the Presidency Hotel =]
The bus, and the driver. 
Airport!
Haha. Getting ready to check in our stuffs. Thank God the we don't need to pay for the excess baggage weight. =D
JetAirways! Ready to fly! haha
Clouds clouds and clouds
It's way better than MAS MH192
Mangalore airport
The uni bus came to fetch us from airport.
Outside the airport. India's soil is RED. Hmmmmmm...
 LOL @ our luggages

It was a bumpy journey. Was feeling so excited.
And one thing, Indian drivers all honk like crazy one. They honk whenever they wanna overtake, when they see cars/ people on their ways, when they wanna attract attentions, and when the feel like they want to. 
Advise: Buy earplugs or put on your earphones.

Random scene along the way. Coconut trees!!
 Udupi town
Was feeling that I'm in the scenes of Bollywood movie! Scenes coming to live!
Yay we reached Manipal University!! So pretty! This is the Edu Building.
Interior.
In the Internal Admission office. Waiting to be admitted and being shown to our hostels.
My lil' corner =]

With my cosy bed.

That's all for now 1st. Stay tuned for part two! More photos on Facebook =]

P/S: Credits to Boon Loey, Shawn, Lynn, Christine, and me for the pictures =]

1 Comments to India is EXCITING Part 1:

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT